Floor Refinishing in North Smithfield, Rhode Island
Looking for a North Smithfield Floor Refinisher? Floors take a lot of wear and tear on a daily basis. Over time, the floors in your North Smithfield, Rhode Island home or business can get scuffed up, chipped, dull, damaged, or scratched. Keep your floors looking their best by calling the floor refinishing professionals at SandFree RI. Our knowledgeable floor refinishers have the expertise to repair or refinish any type of floor, including hardwood, tile, and natural stone.
When your floors need refinishing or repair, call (401) 216-7999 for professional flooring services. SandFree RI has been serving North Smithfield customers for 20 years.
Prepare for the Holidays!
**Get $100 OFF**
Any service valued at $600 or more
Call for a FREE Quote
Refinish Your North Smithfield, RI Floors
Pamper your floors and instantly boost the value of your North Smithfield home or office by having your floors professionally repaired or refinished. Call (401) 216-7999 to schedule one of our flooring experts to come to your home or office for a free comprehensive estimate.
SandFree RI professionally refinishes and repairs all types of floors, including: hardwood, laminate, natural stone, tile, and engineered floors. Our flooring services include:
- thorough cleaning to remove dirt and stains
- dustless sanding
- water-based products that are safe for the environment, people, and pets
- restaining to enhance or change the color of your existing floor
- repairing chips, dings, and scratches
- polishing and waxing
Guaranteed to make your North Smithfield home or office floors look their best.
Hardwood Floor Refinishing for North Smithfield, Rhode Island
SandFree RI also offers a variety of hardwood flooring services in North Smithfield, including:
- custom stripping and restaining
- repair of squeaky floors
- custom replacement and repair of antique wood flooring planks
- individual plank or plank section replacement for any species of wood
- scratch, chip, or ding repair
- stain removal
- refinishing high-traffic areas and areas that get direct sun exposure